It is located in Praga, the district of Warsaw.
Formerly, a place that was the Mecca of artists. Full of charm, surprises and extremes, it forms an indivisible whole.
Charming tenements with chapels, pre-war shops and factories are adjacent to modern offices and a galleries.
Hotel Hetman is located in a restored Art Nouveau building from the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. Its intimate nature guarantees a perfect rest.
We invite you to 68 comfortably furnished rooms
- hotel day starts at 14:00, and ends at 12:00
- for breakfast, we invite you to the hotel restaurant from 06:30 to 10:00
- in-room dinner on request - advance booking required before 10:00
- underground car park monitored, unguarded - earlier reservation required
- luggage room
- safe at the Reception
- animal friendly hotel
- the opportunity to purchase a hotel tour in Warsaw with a guide at the reception
- shop with all the necessary things